Saturday, October 17, 2009

Right Now...


Outside my window... dead leaves, and old planter pot (I'm in the basement).


I am thinking...about and wondering if we'll make it to our friends' Halloween party this afternoon, Parker is still napping.
I am thankful for... all the creative time I have had lately. 

From the kitchen... banana oatmeal pancakes this morning for breakfast.

I am wearing... My favorite gray fleece hoodie with a green tee underneath, jeans and white socks.

I am creating...a "Week in the Life" album.
I am going... to drink more water the rest of the day.
I am reading... Living the Lazarus Life by Stephen Smith

I am hoping...to do some more creating tonight. When there are good sports on at night, I get scrappin' time! :)

I am hearing... Blue's Clues in the DVD player.

Around the house... Rodney is out golfing, Parker is still napping, Noelle is watching Blue's Clues, the floor needs to be swept and mopped, laundry is going and there are toys scattered.

One of my favorite things... Having the computer and my scrap room in the family room where I can create and be close to my family at the same time! 

A few plans for the rest of the weekend... a Halloween party with friends, church tomorrow, celebrating Rodney's birthday, taking a family photo for our Christmas cards, going to a concert. 
A picture to share...

I love that these two love books and reading, and I love that Noelle can "read" to Parker... such sweeties.


This post inspired by Ali's post here.

No comments: