Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Layouts to Share!

I had a wonderful time at the Cocoa Daisy online crop last weekend! I managed to get a lot more done than I had planned, which is always wonderful! I cropped Friday evening and off and on all day Saturday (in between caring for the kids, running an errand and such), but the kids were great and hubby helped out a lot! I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family!

Anyway, I thought I would share a couple of the layouts I completed for a few of the challenges they had going!

The first one was for the 1 hour layout challenge. I had one hour to put together a layout from start to finish... The catch was that I had to have 10 different elements not counting paper and photos! Here's what I put together:


This second layout was for a sketch challenge:


I'll post a couple more before the weekend! Looking forward to a craft night with some friends tomorrow evening. I'm going to put together some Basic Grey calendars that I purchased for Christmas gifts and then Friday night I'm getting together with Tammy to put together our December Daily album! Yea! I'm so looking forward to this!

No comments: