Monday, November 9, 2009

Week in the Life Update

Sorry for not being around at all last week. I have been busy working on a project that I hope to share with you all soon! In the meantime here's an update on my Week in the Life project. So far Monday is complete and I am going to be on mission over the next 2 weeks to complete this project because I have an important date on the 21st to put together my December Daily with my friend, Tammy.


Here's a look at page 1 & 2 of Monday. I have 4 pages total for each day. The first has the day & date stamped along with journaling from that day. The 2nd page is a collage of photos, patterned paper and a few small embellishments. See below for close ups.




The 3rd page has another collage with photos, paper and embellishments and the 4th page just has 2 large photos that take up the entire 8x8 page. I was able to get some fun photo sizes for this album from scrapbookpictures.com. They have an amazing assortment of sizes along with different ways to spruce up your photos including overlays and metallic printing!

Check back as I plan to be blogging a lot more this week. I have a couple of fun Fall projects to show you, a new layout that I stitched on with my new sewing machine and some other fun things! Have a great day!

No comments: