Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Layout a Day in June - Catch UP!

#23 Cutie Pie - This layout was seriously the most fun layout I've done... it is 95% rub ons!!! I used almost an entire book of American Crafts rub ons on this page. The only product that is not a rub on is the paint I used in the background, the title alphas, the little strip of Dear Lizzy Sweet Strawberry patterned paper and the yellow scalloped ribbon beneath the patterned paper with a bit of stitching... oh, and the gemstones. This was SO fun, I definitely want to do this again!!! 

#24 Four Wheelin' with Papa 

#25 Hot Air Balloon Fest - Another fun page... I used some repurposed packaging for my painted circles in the background and a lot of bits & pieces from here and there. 

#26 Sweet Treat - photos are of my sweet little girl from 2 Summers ago... amazing how quickly they grow up! :) 

#27 UR Sweet & Stylin' - I used another Studio Calico Sunday Sketch as inspiration for this layout! I LOVE their Sunday Sketches!!! 

I will share #28, 29 & 30 Tomorrow!!!! It's hard to believe the month it's the last day of the month! 

No comments: