Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October Challenge


So, I'm going to start hosting a monthly challenge here on the ol' blog-o! I hope you'll find some time to join in the challenge and of course share your work with me! :)

The challenge this month is the challenge of three! Use 3 photos, 3 different patterned paper, 3 different alphas and three different additional embellishments! 

On my example above you see my 3 photos, 3 patterned papers are the floral, the pink polka and the green polka, yellow, brown and pink alphas in my title and then 3 embellishments are the crochet flowers, the yellow button and the yellow ribbon down the left side. I also used a bit of stickles, hand written journaling and some cardstock.

So, go forth and gather some groups of three and get to creating!!! :)  

No comments: