Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Twisted Sketches #80


A simple layout today for Twisted Sketches #80. The twist was pop dots and although it's hard to tell in the photos I put dots under the gingerbread man "baked for you" sticker, the "It's the most wonderful time of the year embellishment as well as some of the stars. 

The photos are of my son from last Christmas season when he was baking (or should I say flouring) with wild abandon! I found a quote that seemed appropriate enough for the photos (I was looking for one about flour and baking but was unable to find one)... anyway the quote says "Baking is like love... it should be entered into with abandon or not at all." 

Products used: Patterned paper-Basic Grey, Journaling Spots/Stickers-October Afternoon, Shabby Chic Crafts, Making Memories & Jillibean Soup, Alphas-Making Memories. 

December Daily Update: I have photos waiting to be put in my album, photos yet to order and pages yet to be made. Our printer ran out of ink and it took me a couple of days to get to the store to replace them... busy, busy... however, I hope to have some pages complete to share with you soon!!! How's your album coming along? 

2 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

Those pictures are hilarious with the flour all over him...you definitely captured the moment nicely. Very cute layout!

Nancy said...

love your latest Twisted Sketches layout! great memories to preserve!