Sunday, June 20, 2010

Layout a Day in June - #16 & 17

Yes, yes, I am still here! Sorry for the absence the last few days. I've been in a bit of a funk this last week and it's been difficult to find the inspiration and desire needed to scrap. So sorry! I am hoping to catch up between today and tomorrow. But, for now I will share #16 & 17 with you. 

#16 Quite Particular, I have been wanting to do this one for a while and finally dreamed up a design that would work with the 2 different sized photos. I used the Cocoa Daisy February kit products for this one. 

And for #17 Us, a simple yet (I think) lovely layout with a treasured photo of my Sweetie and I. It's been rare lately to get a photo of just the 2 of us with no kids in it. This one was taken back in December at Crown Center, the kids were actually with us but I asked some strangers to take the photo of just the 2 of us. Sweet memories. 

I'll be back soon to share more! 

No comments: