Saturday, June 5, 2010

Layout A Day in June - Goofy #4

Here is layout #4! Whoo hoo! I was able to accomplish this one in just over 30 minutes. I had a blast... I really do enjoy setting my timer and trying to get it done in 30... it makes me make quicker decisions and I'm usually happier with the end result. Although I do spend some time thinking about the layout ahead of time (like while I'm laying in bed or taking a shower or other quiet times of the day) and then it goes much more quickly and smoothly when I sit down at my scrapping table. 

I just finished reading this post by Karen who just completed a layout a day in May and I really appreciated everything she shared. I can already agree with some of what she said and I've only been at it for 5 days. I also definitely want to use some of the pointers that she mentioned like getting an inspiration folder together and having a deadline with which to have it complete and uploaded. 

I can already tell you I've decided I like limiting my time and using paints and mists. I would like to try to do more stamping and sewing. If you are thinking about doing this Karen will tell you to go for it & I already agree with her... it's already been a L.O.A.D. of fun! :)

Until tomorrow...

No comments: