Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Layout A Day in June - I DID IT!!!


#29 You Make Me Smile Card & Make a Wish Card - A couple more cards to share. The first one I used up a bunch of scraps I had lying around my scrap desk. For the Make A Wish card I used the remaining rub-ons I had left after the Cutie Pie layout. 

And last, but definitely not least is this one #30 A Prayer 4 You - This was Ali inspired. I had printed this photo free from Walgreens about a month or so ago and thought it would be great on a layout. I don't usually do larger photos, but this one was quick and simple and I think the result beautiful. I also do not usually do computer journaling, but once in a while it seems most appropriate & this was one of those times. The journaling is from the Scriptures (Psalm 18:30-36). j

So... 30 days, 30 layouts {technically 28 layouts & 4 cards, but who's counting?) I made it, I did it, what an accomplishment. There were a few times I didn't think I'd be able to do it, but it definitely ended on a high note today when both my kiddos took over 2 1/2 hour naps so I was able to complete the last 2 layouts & card.  I will share some additional reflections & favorite moments from this layout a day project soon. Until then, I would love to hear from you... which layout(s) is your favorite and why? Thanks for joining me and I hope you'll stay tuned into my blog for more creative inspiration & encouragement! 

No comments: