Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sorry for the blog absence as of late. I have been "recovering" (aka catching up) after last months layout a day. And actually I haven't scrapped since the 30th and I'm having withdrawals! :) I really didn't want to lose the momentum I had going, but at the same time, there were other things getting a bit neglected!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to heading on a little road trip to CKC Des Moines with my mom for a bit of shopping tomorrow! Then the rest of the weekend will be spent with family visiting from Texas. Next week is VBS at our church and a lake trip with friends next weekend, so unfortunately my scrap time will be limited but, I hope to squeeze out a layout or two that are floating around in my brain right now! 

Another one of my layouts was featured on Scrapdango's blog this week! You can see it here

On another note, I have to share this photo of my daughter's new do... 

She got about 4-5 inches cut off!!! Mommy cringed a bit with the first cut, but isn't she a cutie? Growing up way to fast! 

No comments: