Sunday, January 23, 2011

2011 Goals | Read More


So, one of my goals for 2011 is to read more. In the past I get eager about reading but rarely, if ever finish a book. It's sad, but true... but this year that's going to change! Hubby and I have both set out to read more, which should help, since we can help keep each other accountable and remind each other. So, our goal is 12 books this year (1 book a month)... secretly I am hoping to read more like 15-16... but, I don't want to get in over my head. :) 

Right now I am reading this book. I'm over half way and my goal to finish is 1/31... totally doable! :) Next on my list is this book. And what I'm so excited for about this one, is the community that I'll be reading along with. The club reading will start on February 7th and will discuss a chapter a week. One of the coolest things is that the author will be discussing with us in the weekly videos! How cool! I am so excited to be joining this community as well as reading this book! I hope that if you've set out to read more this year you'll consider joining the (in)courage community! The book is on sale for $10 on Dayspring through Monday, so hurry and get your book and join in! :)

No comments: