Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Twisted Sketch #84


Here's my Twisted Sketches layout for this week! The twist was Winter. This photo was taken last year when my son was just under 2 years and he experienced playing in the snow for the first time. I had fun with some paint on the patterned paper background, and even used some bubble wrap to get the turquoise dots... I have been wanting to play with bubble wrap for a while. See below for the complete list of products used. 

Patterned Paper: American Crafts, Reminisce; Diecuts (snowflakes): Making Memories; Journaling Block: Making Memories; Alphas: Pink Paislee; Stickles & Paint

Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

curlyqmosaics said...

I so LOVE this layout! Everything about it is perfection. The dots, the bubble wrap distressing, the aqua, the adorable little guy! TFS such a sweet creation!